Static Lunges w/ a Barbell!
– Hold barbell in left hand
– Step your left foot forward keeping both feet hips distance apart, raise right heel so you are balanced on the ball of your right foot
– Bend both knees to lower body down as far as possible or until right knee is close to but not touching the floor
– Keep left knee directly over left ankle, back straight, chin up & abdominals tight: your right knee, hip & shoulder should be in a straight line
– Exhale & extend both knees up to return to starting position
– Continue until all reps are complete
– Switch barbell to right hand & step forward with right foot, complete same number of reps
Be Fit, Be Healthy, Be Happy!
For more information & a free 6 week fitness plan; CLICK HERE